Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Climb Like a Girl

This is my last layout that I have to share using the March kit of MCS. I chose this picture of my daughter because I thought that the colors of the papers would work well with the photo. In hindsight I really wish that I had used a white cardstock background for this layout, but it doesn't bother me enough to redo the layout. I think that if I try and make every single layout my favorite then I would never get some of the photos scrapped and the stories told.


I love the little hearts in the title cluster. I punched those out of a journaling card that I knew I wouldn't use and love the touch of pink glitter. 


The journaling talks about the saying "like a girl" and how people perceive that as not a good thing. I went on to say that I wanted Emily to be proud of who she was, and embrace the fact that she is athletic, strong, and still very much a girl. I have a process video if you are interested in taking a peek. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment