I love the dainty floral of the paper and thought that it would be great as a vertical element to place my photos on. I chose to place yellow strips underneath to pull out the yellow flower on the teapot.
The ribbon was included in the kit but the blue was not quite the shade that I wanted. I spread it out in a box and took some spray mist and misted over the ribbon. I let it dry and then added it to the tag. The sheer ribbon adds a bit of whimsy to the layout.
I wanted to keep the layout as light as possible, so for the title I chose to stitch it with some embroidery floss that I found on clearance at Michael's. It is variegated with pinks, yellows and cream tones and I love the way that it turned out. I go into detail about how I did the title on my process video so hopefully that will answer any questions that you might have about that technique.
If you'd like to take a peek at my process, I've included a link to the video. As always, if you have a question or comment I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks and have a great day!