Saturday, March 5, 2016

Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

I'm excited to share that I'm a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook in the month of March. I was so excited when Pam asked me, and of course I jumped on the opportunity. This kit club has four different kits that you can subscribe to, and I'm going to be working with the main kit which is pictured below. 




This is a picture of this month's Creative Kit.


Here is a picture of their Limited Edition kit. They have some amazing design team members that create works of art with this kit.


The kits vary in price and have they offer different subscription choices. I will be sharing some process videos during the month of the layouts that I have created with this kit. If you are looking to subscribe to a kit, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment