Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My First Official DT post for My Creative Scrapbook

Good morning my friends! Today I have my first layout for My Creative Scrapbook kit club using their August main kit. This kit is full of Fancy Pants with a bit of Illustrated Faith thrown in and is just gorgeous! This photo is of my daughter after I told her she could have one more gummy worm. This is what she pulled out of the package, and no I didn't allow her to eat that entire thing :) 

Just because I know someone is thinking it....I was in my neighborhood and stopped to take the photo. I don't like to use my phone and drive and above all I want to set a good example to my kids. 

 The background was looking a bit plain so I added some mists and used a bit of texture paste through a heart stencil. I did not want it to compete with the bright colors of the papers, so I purposefully kept the tones muted. 





This title is perfect for this photo :)


Here's a link to my process video. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment