Friday, August 19, 2016

Another Love Layout...

Today I have my second layout that I created for My Creative Scrapbook using their August main kit. I am sure that if I went through my albums and looked at the titles of the layouts that quite a few would be "love". It's generic, unoriginal, and so easy to put on a page, especially when it is on a chipboard sheet. So I did...and I will do it again :) For this layout I really wanted to showcase a mix of the papers that were included with the kit. The woodgrain is one of my favorites and it is such a pretty shade. 



The kit included the Fancy Pants flair and I thought that this one was perfect to pair with the clouds in this cluster.


The title is clustered on a gingham doily that can be found in the ephemera pack. I also cut a thin strip of the woodgrain paper and placed it underneath the title to cover the bit of "trapped" space under the letters O and V. 

Stitching adds the final touch to this layout. These papers somewhat reminded me of a quilt which inspired a layout that you will see in a couple of weeks. So I thought that it was only fitting to stitch on some of the paper layers.



I have a process video if you'd like to take a peek. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment