Saturday, November 28, 2015

You + Me

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We did and of course we ate entirely too much but that is part of the holiday :)  I finally had a chance to edit this video...the layout has been completed for a couple of weeks.  I used the October Hip Kit and love the mix of Jen Hadfield and Pink Paislee papers.
 
I embossed this with American Crafts gold glitter embossing powder.  It's not as sparkly as I was hoping.  If you have one that you love, please leave me a comment.  A girl has to have her bling!

 
I love the way that the title nestles around the photo. 

 
The fox nestled among the flowers is my absolute favorite!  He is just so stinking cute! 

 
I have a process video if you are interested in taking a closer peek.
 
 
Supplies:
Pebbles – Jen Hadfield DIY Home – Blue Skies Paper
Pebbles – Jen Hadfield DIY Home – Wood Floors Paper
Pink Paislee - Cedar Lane - Riverside Lane
Pink Paislee – Memorandum – Punch Card Paper
Pink Paislee – Cedar Lane – Puffy Stickers
Pebbles – Jen Hadfield DIY Home – Ephemera Paper
 Simple Stories – We Are Family – Wood Veneer Shapes
Pebbles – Jen Hadfield DIY Home – Gold Foil Washi Tape Sheets
Pebbles – Jen Hadfield DIY Home – 6×12 Stickers
Pink Paislee – Cedar Lane – Glitter Arrows
Pink Paislee – Cedar Lane – Gold Feather Paper Clips
Pink Paislee – Cedar Lane – Word Jumble Mini Stickers
Pink Paislee - Cedar Lane - Silver and Gold glitter foam
Prima mist gold
Tim Holtz distress ink - Corduroy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment