Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween

Yes I know Halloween has come and gone, but what can I say?  I'm late.  I loved the After Dark collection by Crate paper and ordered a couple 12x12 sheets, the puffy stickers, and the 6x6 paper pad.  I wanted more, but I restrained myself since I don't usually scrap a bunch of theme pages.  This page was made with mostly the After Dark collection and I am pleases with how it turned out.






I love the messy stitching, and think that it added exactly the right touch to finish it off.  It's always best though to stitch before you adhere your layers. I've done it the hard way too many times to count!


I love the Halloween puffy sticker, and bonus that it can be used as my title.  Creative titles is definitely not my strongest point.


I love the way that this cluster turned out!  I popped up the October 31 sticker and tucked the bat underneath.  I used Tim Holtz Wild Honey to distress the edges in orange. 

I have a process video if you'd like to take a peek at my process.



Supplies:
Crate Paper After Dark - October tags with gold
Crate Paper After Dark - Midnight
Crate Paper After Dark 6x6 pad
Crate Paper After Dark puffy stickers
Chipboard bats - Target
Sequins unknown
Dear Lizzy alphas
Pebbles Thirty One Chalkboard Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment