Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another Cute titled layout

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am not the best at titles.  I love it when I can use Thickers or embellishments as part of or as my entire title.  For this layout I combined a bunch of my leftovers from previous Hip Kits along with items from my stash.  I also challenged myself to make a more masculine layout and I really like the way that this page turned out.  


I was finally able to use these adorable PinkFresh Studio wood shapes.  I love them but they have been difficult for me to use.


This cluster makes me happy!  I love all the bits and pieces and bonus points for using some items that have been in my stash for a while.  


I have a process video if you are interested in taking a closer look at my process. 






Supplies:
Dear Lizzy Documentary - Me and You
Dear Lizzy Documentary - Bear Hug
Dear Lizzy Documentary - Hello Love (used branding strip)
Doodlebug doily
PinkFresh Studio Happy Things veneer stickers
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text
Glitz Teeny Alpha Woodgrain
Crate Close Knit epoxy brads
Crate Wonder glitter stickers
October Afternoon Daily Flash Stars and Hearts
Thickers - Celebrate
                                    Mr. Huey's Skyscraper

No comments:

Post a Comment