Wednesday, October 28, 2015

XOXO

I have now made four layouts using the Sew Lovely collection by Carta Bella. I really like the way that this page turned out.  I have some hidden journaling included on the tag behind the photo.  I will say that at this point it is becoming a bit of a challenge since I have used up the more neutral papers that came in the pack. I hope to squeak one more layout from this collection pack and then call it done!  


I love the little girl in this cluster.  I will always be my mother's little girl, no matter how old we both get! I couldn't resist adding this sweet pink bow.  I did add some Wink of Stella to parts of the flower embellishment, but it just did not photograph well.


The navy stitching really gave the chevrons a special touch.  


I have a process video if you would like to take a closer peek.  If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.  I'd love to hear from you!


Supplies:
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Pretty Pattern
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Sew Sweet
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Lovely Floral
Carta Bella Sewing Doilies
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Arrows
Carta Bella Border Strips
Carta Bella Sew Fun
Carta Bella Spool
Carta Bella Element Stickers
Crate Paper Oh Darling ephemera
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Thickers
Maggie Holmes flower resin clip
Recollections doily
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment