Friday, October 2, 2015

Prayer is needed....

I don't think I ever fully realized just how scary it is to teach a kid how to drive.  Holy Smokes!!  I remember bits of when my mother taught me how to drive so I decided that I wanted to take a picture of my facial expression when Patrick started the car moving.  I took him to the quiet part of the neighborhood where I knew that he couldn't run over mailboxes, small animals or children for his first spin.  I'm not ready for this, but then again I wasn't ready for any of his other milestones either.  Where did my little guy go that loved to ride his bike down the driveway?


I used this Hip Kit to make this page along with some Daily Flash alphas from my stash. I love the Pink Paislee paper and knew that I wanted to cut it out and have it point to the photo.  I love the navy stitching on the triangles and I felt like it gave more movement to my page as well. 

Y'all I can't play poker because everybody knows what is in my hand. Seriously! I am transparent, but at least you know that what you see is what you get. :)  I wish I could take credit for the title, but I can't...I posted the picture on one of the Facebook groups that I belong to and someone suggested it.  Thank you lovely lady (I can't find the post to credit you)!!  I love Carrie Underwood and this song made the perfect title for my layout.


If you'd like a closer peek, here is the video.


Supplies:
Pink Paislee – Atlas – Altitude Paper
 Crate Paper – Poolside – Twilight Thickers
Freckled Fawn – Glitter Chipboard Stars
 Crate Paper – Poolside – Layered Embellishments
Evalicious – This Way – Wood Veneer Vol. 1 Shapes 




No comments:

Post a Comment