Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Second Layout for Beyond the Collection

I'm halfway to my goal of at least three layouts using this collection!  I know that number sounds a bit low, but for me it's okay.  I only paid $6.00 for the collection pack, so to spend $2.00 on each layout is not too bad.  I will most likely challenge myself even further to get at least 4 if not 5 layouts, but I'm not going to stress if the ideas just don't come to me.  I've reached a point in my creating that it's okay to let something go...Let it Go, Let it Go... (sung in my best Elsa voice).


I love this flower cluster!  The gold glitter and foil combined with the black give this page an elegant feel. 


The sequins helped to bring a little life to this cluster without being too much.  I wanted just a little something and these were the perfect touch.



If you'd like to take a peek at how this came together, I have the video below.  If you like it, please leave me a thumbs up or comment.  They make my day :)



Supplies:
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Sewing Doilies
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Pretty Pattern
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Sew Sweet
Carta Bella Sew Lovely Lovely Floral
Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Chipboard stickers
Maggie Holmes Flower ephemera
Crate Paper Confetti Cardstock stickers
Recollections doilies, pearls and gold glitter alphas
Thickers Imprint Black and Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment