Monday, October 5, 2015

Time for Braces!

I remember having braces and how much it hurt after they were adjusted.  It's hard to imagine that teeth actually hurt, but they do!  Today's page is the before and after pictures of my sweet girl when she got her braces put on.  I am using September's Hip Kit and I love all of the Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers line that is in the kit.  It is just so pretty and I love the cobalt blue!

I used my gelatos to make the background and used the Finder's Keepers paper as a guideline for choosing the gelato colors.  I love the enamel hearts in the line and would love to have more...they are so sweet!


I backed the acetate camera with white cardstock so that the gelato background didn't peek through.  It helps the camera to really stand out on the background.


I have a process video if you are interested in taking a peek.


Supplies:
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers -  Bright Eyes
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers -  Seeker
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers - Expedition
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers - Enamel Hearts
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers - Rub-ons
Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers - Ephemera
Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine - Misting stencils
Doodlebug doily 
October Afternoon Daily Flash alphas
The Cut Shoppe - Tall Type alpha
Gelatos







4 comments:

  1. Love the ombré background with the cut files and Amy Tangerine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolor you did here! Great layout! Thanks for joining the Cut It Out Challenge at The Cut Shoppe!

    ReplyDelete