Monday, July 20, 2015

Seriously....

I was cleaning up my computer and I found a video that I hadn't edited or posted from several months ago and decided to still publish it.  I love telling the stories of our lives, and I feel that scrapbooking is the perfect way to do so. 

Last year my daughter begged for locker accessories.  What?!  Really?!  I decided to give her a budget and she did great.  I told her that I was willing to spend $10 (not really, but this girl really wanted a cute locker).  We found several things at A.C.Moore on sale and she was a happy girl.  I was a happy mom because the total was less than $10.  Apparently other moms weren't willing to purchase the overly priced items either, because I got them on a BIG sale. So what this scrapbooking mom going to do....take pictures and make a layout! 

 
I love how the title fits over and on the photo. 
 
 
Enamel dots...yes please!!
 
 
 
I love this flair and am happy that it made its way onto a layout!

 


When I was in middle school the big thing was passing notes back and forth undetected in class.  Anyone else remember those cute notes that were folded up so neatly with our friends names on them?  Of course if they had an "i" in their name it was great because you could put the cute heart over the "i" instead of a dot.  I know that I still have a few and if I can find them, I'm going to create a page about it.

Supplies used: WRMK teal acetate, Amy Tangerine Plus One PL cards, Amy Tangerine brads, flair, brad, Thickers, and letter stickers.  Pretty much everything on the layout is Amy Tangerine.  The enamel dots are from MME.  The heart stamps are MIA...so at this moment I can't tell you which set it belongs with, however if I had to guess I would say it was an Amy Tangerine set.

No comments:

Post a Comment