Thursday, July 9, 2015

#Awesome

My daughter keeps us laughing all the time.  I mean ALL THE TIME!  We were on a mini vacation in Washington D.C. and this lion statue was outside of our hotel.  I was fortunate to capture this little moment....I'm usually not that quick with the camera.
 
I used the May Hip Kit for this layout.  I love the bright colors of these papers and embellishments. 
 
 
The enamel words from Chickaniddy are awesome (couldn't help myself).
 
 
I thought that these embellishments worked with the story of this photo.  I have a hard time using embellishments like this, so I'm happy to be able to get a few on a page.
 
 
This yellow doily made the page for me!  I love doilies and could use them on every page if I let myself. 
 
If you would like to take a closer look at my process I have a YouTube video that you can check out.
 
 
Supplies used: Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss , Chickaniddy Yippee, Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy washi tape, Chickaniddy enamel words, Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss chipboard accents, Doodlebug doily, and Zing embossing powder.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment