Friday, July 24, 2015

Kayak Fun

I bought this Basic Grey collection after seeing it in person.  Sometimes you need to see things in person to appreciate just how much you like them! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and since I tend to gravitate more to girly colors this is perfect for my boy pages. 

I was challenged to use a background other than white cardstock by my friend, so I pulled kraft for the  background of my layout.  Kraft is perfect since the colors of the collection have shades of brown although I think that navy would be striking as well.





 
If you'd like to take a peak at my process, here is the video.
 




Supplies used: Basic Grey Adrift Collection pack, washi tape unknown (I think Freckled Fawn, but I am not 100% sure), kraft cardstock, MME enamel dots, Amy Tangerine Thickers , sequins, wood veneer and stamp from Studio Calico. anchor puffy stickers Twine & Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment