Friday, May 27, 2016

My darling Romeo...

Today I have my fourth layout using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I have had this picture of Romeo in a pile to be scrapped for quite a while and thought that these papers would be perfect for this photo.

The black floral paper is another one of my favorites. The small floral is beautiful and I love the black especially paired with the gingham.


I love the butterfly paper and how sweet the butterflies look once they are fussy cut from the paper. I added a pop dot under the wings so that they wouldn't go flat once they are added into my album.


I love the pink fringe paper that was included in the kit. I don't have fringe scissors so I just used my regular scissors and cut the fringe with the pattern. I did sew across the top of the fringe for an added touch.


I used my Tim Holtz die to cut out the tag and the reinforcer. The heart embellishment I made a few layouts back and was able to use it on this page. I love gingham and the black and white offers such a great contrast to the pale pinks and aquas.

I have a process video if you are interested in taking a peek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment