Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook

Today I have posted my second process video using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I wanted a companion page to the layout I posted last week, this time with a picture of both of my kids. Photos like this I don't always have a story or any journaling that I want to include, so it's nice to not have to worry where I am going to journal. 

The woodgrain works beautifully with the pier in the background and it also adds a bit of a masculine feel to the layout. 


I had fussy cut some butterflies right away when I received the kit because I knew that I would use them on several, if not all of the layouts I created with the kit. 

The Thickers that come in the kit are some of my favorite ever! It's one of those things where I feel like you get your money's worth. 


 I am in love with the fringe trend right now so I had to use a few layers under the photo. It's such a fun touch to add to the layout. I have a process video if you are interested in taking a peek. Thanks so much and I hope you have a great day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment