Friday, May 20, 2016

Another Scrap the Challenge layout

I am really loving this series with Mari and I hope that you are enjoying it as well. Today's layout we decided to use our stash kit and scraplift a layout that we had previously made. I decided to use this layout for several reasons.


I was using the same size photo, I love the overall design, and I wanted to use a lot of items from my stash kit. Here is my finished layout. I stayed pretty true to the overall design and love the way that the layout turned out. 


I added some gold zig zag stitching to a couple of places on the layout to repeat the gold elements on the page.


I absolutely adore all of the layers under the photo and the frame. 


I added some light modeling paste through a stencil to create additional interest on the background. I love the look of white on white.


This embellishment cluster is my absolute favorite on this page. All of the layers just work perfectly with one another and the stitching is the cherry on top!


I have a process video if you'd like to take a peek at the process. If you have an idea that you would like us to try, please be sure and leave us a comment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment