Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Harrison's Harbor Watch

In July's Hip Kit, there were several food related items and at first I thought that there was no way that I would be using them.  I had completely forgotten about this picture though and when I was organizing some pictures I found it.  I love the end result of this layout and the kit made it a breeze to put it together.


I couldn't have chosen a better kit to use for this picture!  I love how the yellow picks up the lemon on the plate.  My favorite part of this page though is the wood veneer utensils!  They are so stinking cute!  I embossed them with Ranger embossing powder in silver.

Seriously!! Are these not the cutest!


I have a process video up if you'd like to take a closer peek at my process.


Supplies:
 Elle's Studio - Let's Eat - Five Star Paper
 Elle's Studio - Let's Eat - Bits Die Cuts
October Afternoon - Pop Drops
Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes - Confetti Adorn Foam Thickers
Elle's Studio - Let's Eat - Wood Veneer Shapes
Crate Paper – Journey – Cork Stickers
Ranger Silver Embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment