Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I'm on the Crafty Maven channel today....

I am so excited to be up on the Crafty Maven channel today for Free-Flow Wednesday.  The inspiration piece was beautiful this week, and I was inspired by the music, the silver and greys, and the different hues of blue.

I started out looking through my stash for things that went along with the inspiration piece.  The Allison Kreft collection Capture Life by Echo Park was perfect.  I love the music paper and I felt it was screaming for me to cut it on the diagonal.  So I did and I love how it turned out.

Here's a close up shot of the photo layers.  I love the different textures and the bling.


I love the colors of this page, especially the unexpected pops of blues.


I've included the link to the Crafty Maven channel as well.



Supplies:
Echo Park Capture Life - Damask
Echo Park Capture Life - City Scape
Echo Park Capture Life - Journaling Cards
Echo Park Capture Life - Bokeh Teal
POW Glitter paper
Authentique Seaside - Voyage
Freckled Fawn glitter stas
My Favorite Things Die-namics Musical Notes 
Recollections washi and doilies
Thickers - Gilded
October Afternoon Decade stamp
October Afternoon Snap Caps - Snapshots
Versafine onyx black
Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough
Prima chalk ink - Tin Can





No comments:

Post a Comment