Friday, September 18, 2015

Another School Layout!!

I am so not interested in theme scrapbooking and I don't really know why. I decided to participate in a Facebook challenge to get myself in gear and so far I've made 3 school layouts.  This page has 2 photos; one of Emily's schedule and the other of what she did after receiving her schedule. Here is the layout that I created with my September Hip Kit.  I love this kit and I could kick myself for not adding in the extra paper!


I love doilies and these bright yellow doilies make this layout.


I love the look of the rub-ons peeking out from under this cluster, and that pencil was perfect for this layout!


Close up of the journaling.


I love this building and thought that it made the perfect school.  


I do have a process video if you'd like to take a peek at my process.



Supplies:
American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers - Seeker Paper
Elle's Studio - Thankful - Fun Times Paper
American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers - Enamel Hearts
American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers - Rub-Ons
American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers -  Die Cut Shapes
Doodlebug Bumblebee doilies
Maggie Holmes sequins
Heidi Swapp color shine - Patina and Gold
Elle's Studio Cienna stamps




No comments:

Post a Comment