Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happiness is Chocolate!

Such a creative title....not really, but sometimes I just have to move on and be thankful that another memory has been documented!  This picture is from several years ago when we were at a water park.  Before we leave any park it is our family tradition to get a treat and ice cream is always a popular choice.

I combined the June and July Hip Kits since there was so much Poolside yumminess in them.  I am very happy with the way that this layout came together.  





Gold glitter ice cream cones are the perfect addition to this...actually there isn't many times that gold and glitter aren't welcome on my pages. I love this embellishment cluster!  I pre-made a few embellishments and hoped that they would make my pages come together a bit faster.  It didn't work with this page, but that's okay.  I still enjoyed the process.


One more closer peek at the mist.  I love the shimmer!


If you are interested in taking a closer peek at my process I have a video.



Supplies:

Crate Paper Poolside Twilight Thickers
Crate Paper Poolside Layered Embellishments
Crate Paper Poolside Glittered Ephemera
Crate Paper Poolside Sunshine patterned paper
Crate Paper Poolside Chipboard Accents 
Elle’s Studio – Let’s Eat – Meal Planner Paper
Pink Paislee Atlas Latitude paper
Fancy Pants Designs – Summer Sun – Tags


No comments:

Post a Comment