Saturday, June 25, 2016

Her Biggest Fan

I don't know if you are like me, but every once in a while I will take a photo that almost takes my breath away. The photo that I am scrapping in this layout is definitely one of those. I just adore the look on my husband's face as he is looking down at my daughter. The photo says it all. Be still my heart...it makes me fall in love with my husband all over again!

I chose to document this photo with the June kit from My Creative Scrapbook because I knew the colors would work well with the photo. The main kit this month is full of the Simple Story Life in Color line and it is such a fun line! I love the XOXO background paper and thought that it matched the mood of the photo.


I cut the yellow label from a cut apart sheet and layered a few flowers to finish off the cluster. I love to fussy cut and this line from Simple Stories has many different images that are perfect to fussy cut.


Titles are not my strong point, but every once in a while I hit a dinger (that's a home run over the fence in softball). I love that my title and my journaling are one in the same. Nothing else needs to be said, except for the fact that I am tied for her biggest fan as well :)


The teal and pink flowers were a surprise for me to add onto the page. My original thoughts were to keep the page to red, black and white. I am really happy though with the way that it turned out. The additional colors bring a bit of life to the page.



I have a process video as well if you'd like to take a peek. Thanks so much for stopping by today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment