Monday, February 22, 2016

My Sweet Little Girl

I love to scrapbook. I love every little bit from the paper selection, to the page design. So when I have a photo that is one of my all-time favorite photos, I don't feel the need to get it on a page right away. I wait until inspiration hits and after almost 14 years it finally arrived! This Felicity Jane kit was a gift and as soon as I saw these papers I knew exactly which photos I'd be using. I fussy cut the roses out of the paper and placed them in the corner slightly overlapping one another with the edges popped up for dimension.



 Puffy alpha stickers are some of my favorite alphas to use. Both of these are by Seven, and I am so sad that this company will no longer be producing scrapbook products. The white alphas came with the kit and the gold were in my stash. The swirly font combined with the block makes for an interesting title. I did sew through the labels for extra dimension. The enamel shapes are from my stash and are an older MME collection.


The stamp is a Felicity Jane stamp that I don't think is available at the present time. These stamps are high quality and I love the font of this particular one.



I have a process video if you'd like to take a closer peek at how the page came together. Thanks for stopping by and if you have questions please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment