Monday, February 15, 2016

Exciting News...

I'm thrilled to be continuing on as a contributor to the Crafty Maven Getaway YouTube channel. Hannah has done a wonderful job with this channel and the ideas behind it since we have lost 2 Peas as a resource. There are also a couple of new faces and I can't wait to meet them. 

I also have another layout share using the October Hip Kit. I made this before Christmas and it has been on my To Do list for a very long time. This layout features our kitty Juliet, and the awkward position that she sits in on this stool. How on earth can that be comfortable?!


I fussy cut the flowers and added them to two of my clusters. I didn't mind this at all because the flowers are not hard to cut out and they really make a statement. I also used the Baxter kitty word stickers in each of the clusters and they most certainly pertained to my crazy kitty.


I have had these wood grain enamel dots in my stash for a very long time and was finally able to get them on a page. I love it when that happens because I hate to have things hanging around in my stash. 


This kraft doily I found at JoAnn's in the cake decorating section. They are made by SEI, and if you've been scrapping for a while you will recognize the name.  


If you'd like to take a closer peek at my process, the video is below. Most of the products came from my Hip Kit, and I've tried to name everything else. If you have a question, please leave me a comment or send me an email. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment