Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Clique Kit Guest Design layout #2

I've had a lot of fun playing with  the Alegria kit from Clique Kits.  For the new year I'm challenging myself to think outside my box, mix it up, get out of my comfort zone and to have fun while creating and these papers certainly inspired me to do it. I knew as soon as I saw this paper that I wanted to use that top quote in some fashion.  When I was shuffling papers around and placed it with the yellow triangle paper, felt like I hit the jackpot.  I love the combo!!


These pictures are silly ones that my daughter and I did at a theme park while waiting for her brother to get off a roller coaster that she didn't want to go on. I love these and I think that the next time I see a booth like this, we'll pop back in. 


I really like the sayings that are on the ephemera in this collection.  They are perfect for everyday photos and so easy to use.





Everything except the vellum and cut files were included in the January 2016 kit.  The cut files are exclusive to Clique Kit and were in the December 2015 kits, but I know that the silhouette store has several leaves and flourishes that are similar.

If you like to take a peek at my process, I have included the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment