Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Another Cllique Kit layout...

I had so much fun with this layout!  This was definitely a push out of my comfort zone and I  love how it turned out.  I used a member exclusive kit file (November kit) and backed it with several papers from the kit.  The graphic look of these papers worked beautifully with the cut file. 

Everything that I used on this layout can be found in the main kit, or as add-ons in the Clique Kits store.  I thought the computer-like smiley face was perfect to add underneath my journaling on the tag.


It was definitely a labor of love, but I think that the stitching made the layout.  It did take some time, but some things are worth it.


If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to share.  I love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment