Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm back today with a Traveler's Notebook spread using the gorgeous Citrus Twist PL kit. I've decided to dedicate an insert to documenting things that I am grateful for, and working in it throughout the year.


Several years ago I injured my back while at work. The recovery has been slow, but fortunately for me I have been able to return to work a day or two a week. One of the things that has tremendously helped me is massage therapy. I am blessed to have found this therapist, who not only has healing hands, but has become a true friend.


The plaid paper is a Citrus Twist exclusive and one of my favorites this month. I'm a sucker for a pretty plaid. This one is perfectly suited for this photo even though the blues don't quite match. 


One of my favorite things about this spread is the tag embellishment cluster. The sweet little flowers fit perfectly on the tag, and the phrase die cut completes the cluster and balances the pop of black from the left side of the spread.

I am new to the Traveler's Notebook scene, and have been enjoying working in it tremendously. I'd love to hear from you on things that you are documenting on your inserts. I have included a link to my process video as well. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment