Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Just Another Happy Memory...

It's Wednesday and that means I have another layout and process video to share with you today for My Creative Scrapbook. I am loving this month's kit! I have some pictures from several summers ago and pulled out this one of me and the kids. I'm usually the photographer so it's nice to make a layout that has a photo with me in it. Now there is actual proof that I was on vacation as well :) 


Two of my favorite papers in the kit are the striped and the small floral. They just made me happy looking at them. Everything on this page is from the kit with the exception of the doilies and the thread. 


 If you have been following me for any length of time you know that titles can be my nemesis. I love it when I can use things in the kit to come up with a title that is good for the page. There really isn't a lot of journaling that I can add, so Happy Memory became the perfect generic title. 


I have a really bad habit. Each year I say that I am going to break it, and I have not yet. I am the one that has a stack of layouts that I need to add journaling and dates on. I have gotten much better though. The main problem is that the dates are not printed on the back of the photos. I print at Costco and have not been able to find where I can have them print the date on the back. That would solve so much of the problem. Right now I only have a pile of about 15 layouts...that size is much more manageable and I have found that when I want to do something scrappy I look up the dates of the photos and complete those pages. I tell you all of this so that you will know that this label will have the date stamped on it...sometime soon. Okay, I will put it on my list to do today because now that I have put my scrappy issue out there it seems pretty lazy :)


If you are still with me, here is a link to the process video. Thanks so much for joining me and I hope that you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment