Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sketch Challenge for Citrus Twist

I'm excited to be sharing with you my second project for Citrus Twist using this wonderful sketch. I was drawn to the title on the vertical border, and I ended up staying true to the sketch.


The products that I used for this layout come from the Main, Embellishment, and PL kits.


These photos are from the first day of school. I love the phrases in the collection and find that they are extremely versatile. These phrases would also be great for a new job, moving, friendships...the list goes on and on. 



One of my favorite things on this page is this sweet bird and the speech bubble. It is so stinking cute!! Layering the labels underneath the bird gave him a sweet perch plus adds interest to the cluster. 


The main kit this month included doilies which are one of my favorite things to use to embellish my pages. 


I messed up on the stamping so I stamped on plain cardstock and covered it up. While it is not perfect, it is good enough and definitely not worth me tearing up the page like I've been known to do :)

Be sure and check out the Citrus Twist blog so that you can see what Veera created using the same sketch. Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope that you have a great day! I have included a link to my process video below if you'd like to take a closer look at how it came together.


No comments:

Post a Comment