Monday, August 17, 2015

Crafty Maven Scraplift Saturday

I am so excited to be participating in this wonderful channel! Hannah has done an incredible job organizing, recruiting youtubers, and finding inspiration pieces for us each week. I chose this layout to lift from Hannah.
Here are the inspiration pieces from this week.  I love the colors!



I looked through Hannah's gallery and found several things that she likes to do on her layouts.  She frequently uses woodgrain papers, mixed media, and geometric shapes whether they are a part of her mixed media or embellishments.  Here is my lift...
I was going to do a bit of mixed media in the background, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.  I love the papers so much and I wanted them to be front and center. If you are interested in seeing the process I have a video up.


Supplies used: Simple Stories Summer Vibes 6x6 pad, Just Beachy 12x12
Crate Paper Journey 12x12 Happy Camper
Crate Paper Poolside Thickers, chipboard and ephemera
Freckled Fawn gold stars
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold

No comments:

Post a Comment