Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mother's Day Breakfast

My daughter is so sweet!  She helped my husband prepare breakfast for me on Mother's Day and her presentation was so thoughtful.  Thankfully I remembered to take a picture before I started eating.  Sometimes I get caught up in the moment and forget to document it.  This layout was made in response to the Fun Kit challenge on Facebook which was to use Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy products.  I also used a cut file designed by Ashley Horton for Hip Kit members.

I love the Evaliscious puffy stickers and this cute cup was the perfect accent!


I love the addition of the bow in this cluster.  


I have a process video for this layout as well if you'd like to take a closer peak.


Supplies used: Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy PL cardsDear Lizzy - 
Fine & Dandy - Woodland Black Foam Thickers
Evalicious - Life's Sweet - Puffy Stickers
Pebbles bow clips
Freckled Fawn wood enamel dot
Twine and Ink Puffy Hearts
Teresa Collins blue alpha stickers
Studio Calico doily





No comments:

Post a Comment