Friday, November 18, 2016

Scrap the Challenge: Using Two 4x6 Photos

This week Mari and I were challenged to create a layout using two or more 4x6 photos. This was an easy challenge for me this week. I used to scrap this size exclusively, and have several "go-to" layout designs that work for me. These photos of my daughter have been in a pile for me to scrap for a long time, and inspired me to pull out one of my Felicity Jane kits that I have been hoarding.


The bright papers in this kit are some of my favorites! The pinks, yellows, and greens are just so fun and I absolutely love both the gingham and the floral papers. Of course I needed to use these, and when I have pretty patterns I like to make sure that they can be seen on the layout and are not hidden. For a fun touch, I stitched around the paper layers in black thread and love the extra detail it provides to the layout.


 The journaling is about some of her sweet baby features that I did not want to forget. She had the most kissable and squishable cheeks and this momma sure did love on them quite a bit.


I have several Felicity Jane stamp sets and used one of them to stamp on the label in Versafine ink. This ink always provides a crisp image making it one of my favorite inks to use on a layout.


The flower die cut was fussy cut from the printables that were included in the kit. The yellow doily is from Doodlebug and the sequins are from my stash. Be sure and check out Mari's video as well. I have linked her channel in the detail section of my video. Thanks so much for joining me today, and I hope that you have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment