Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Reveal Day and Process Video

Today is reveal day for My Creative Scrapbook and the Main kit is full of Amy Tangerine's new collection Oh Happy Life with a few things from Doodlebug and the new Dear Lizzy word Thickers. This kit is so bright and colorful and perfect for both boy and girl pages.


My first layout I created using the border paper as my inspiration. I cut several of the borders apart along with the branding strips of several papers. This makes for an easy and colorful page, and is perfect for using your scraps or the last bits of your kit.


I am trying to be better about taking photos of the little things, and right now this song makes my heart happy. My daughter gets a kick out of watching me dance, sing and drive when this song comes on. I try very hard to embarrass her, but she usually just laughs and dances along with me. Seriously, I cannot sit still when this song comes on!


The kit comes with die cuts that are perfect for these everyday moments. How stinking cute is that owl?! Black stitching adds a bit more detail to the strips and the journaling card. 


 These Dear Lizzy Thickers are perfect for the page. The thickness of the font and the dark color really help it to stand out on the page and hold its own against all the bright colors on the layout.


I'm going to link you up to the process video. Have a wonderful scrappy day and I'll see you soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment