Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hello High School

Today I have a layout for My Creative Scrapbook using their October Main kit. I have been challenging myself lately to use patterned paper as my background, and I have to say that I love the way that this layout turned out. It is definitely bold, so I kept the embellishments to a minimum. This layout is a simple one that documents the fact that both of our kids are in High School...which is just unbelievable since it seems like yesterday they were starting kindergarten.


The Hello Thickers are from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection, the buttons and the smaller alphas are by Doodlebug and I painted black to make them stand out a bit more. The other embellishments are from the Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Day collection. Originally I wasn't sure how I would use an owl with this collection, but I thought that it was a great embellishment for a school page. 


I have a process video if you are interested in taking a peek at my process. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment