Thursday, June 15, 2017

It's Time for Another Sketch


It's time for another sketch to be revealed by Stuck?! Sketches and as usual I love it! I stayed pretty close to the sketch for this layout and definitely will be using this sketch again for future pages. 



For this layout my inspiration was Maggie Holmes Gather collection. I know that she will be releasing a new collection soon, so it is easier for me to justify buying more of her products when I am using them! To change things up a bit, I chose the black and white paper and embellishments as my jumping off point, and then added pops of aqua and pink to the page. 


The layered heart die cut in this cluster is one of my favorites in the collection. The hearts are cut out and it gives the die cut dimension without adding bulk. 


I could use a few more of these chipboard flowers. I have said it before and I will say it again...Crate paper needs to release a chipboard set that is all roses. I know that I can't be the only one that loves them and needs more in my stash!





We'd love for you to play along with us this month. If you do, be sure and link your layout to the blog and you will have a chance of winning a prize from one of our sponsors. 



I have a process video if you'd like to take a closer look at how this page came together. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous Kelly, I love your soft layers. This is such a great pic of you and your mom too! I can't wait to watch your video tonight!

    ReplyDelete